Tuesday, April 15, 2014

World History of Photography; John Anthony Muth

Okay so I found this book on photography and I choose it because it's not that I just want to learn on or two styles of photography but all styles of photography.  I love history and it's the reason that people can understand from where they come and where they can go.  History gives us avenues that otherwise would not even be identified.  History tells us what has happened with the advantage of perspective.  Now with most books I like to thumb through them first and read a few excerpts but can do that online at least with this book.

http://www.valorebooks.com/textbooks/world-history-of-photography-3rd-edition/9780789203298#default=buy&utm_source=Froogle&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=Froogle&date=04/15/14

No comments:

Post a Comment