Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Final Project Ideas
Hayley Vrana


Panography
Main street USA


I want to explore for my final project the way of making Panography. Which is a photographic technique in which one picture is assembled from several overlapping photographs. This can be done manually with prints or by using digital image editing software. I want to get back into doing this because I had to try it out in High school and I really like how it turns out. It creates a way of viewing the photos as if you were looking through a fisheye lens almost. The cool thing about doing this type of photography, is that you can do it of anything, from buildings to outdoor. You could even do it of a small detailed subject, like a flower.
http://4rtgallery.blogspot.com/2013/06/panography-by-mareen-fischinger.html

The way that they use this type of photography to capture the details of this old building is really amazing!I also love the 3D effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment