Sunday, March 23, 2014

John Anthony Muth

I was completely baffled by this assignment.  I had some ideas but nothing was inspiring me.  I had been out four times this week from about 8PM to anywhere until 4AM.  I went to Phoenix, Tempe (climbed a huge rock), Apache Junction, and in Mesa in my own backyard so to speak, it was a vacant lot near where I live.

I choose the photo below because I am amazed at how much detail the photograph has of the stars but I know from personal experience that a 30 second exposure with have stars shift in the sky and there is no shifting in these photos.  Photographer Royce Bair must be using an exceptionally high ISO.  I would also think that an very large aperture would be required too but everything seems to be in focus with no shallow DoF to be seen.  I am stumped to say the least.


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear this!! Not happy that you are stumped, but happy that there is someone else struggling with this assignment. I have some ideas, but I am really unsure about how to go about executing them.

    ReplyDelete